As many of you know having loved ones in hospital is a tough situation to deal with. Jen is the love of my life and I know she is going to pull through this displaying the strength, passion and enthusiasm that endeared me to her when we first met.
This blog is a wonderful way of keeping everybody updated on Jens progress and of passing on comments about Jen from people who's life she has touched. When she is on the speedy road to recovery she will enjoy reading this and I am sure it will help in the healing process.
I can't say enough about the overwhelming response from friends and family. As Thoreau once said "The language of friendship is not words but meanings" and this is no more true than the unbelievable support we have received.
And to Jen, for the last 2 years you have been my rock, my inspiration, my life. I love you more than I could possibly ever show. So get well soon so we can continue our wonderful journey together.
Nick.
Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My name is Jamie Modrall and I met Jen through my friend Matt when we were in high school. Jen is such a wonderful, sweet and caring person. She can just light up a room. I pray for a speedy recovery for her. She has been in my thoughts and prayers everyday. I know she is surrounded by love and will make a full recovery with all her support. Take care and many blessings.
Love-
Jamie Bybee(Modrall)
I love Jen so much I hope she gets well really soon so I can put her in a headlock and tickle her until she pees her pants.
Post a Comment