Hey Jen, its your cousin Sarah, I'm sitting in your kitchen talking to ryan. Your dad just told me that you wanted a front loader washer so you can see your clothes being cleaned!! Very impressive! I am so happy I came to Dallas this weekend, it is great to see you, along with the wonderful family we share. You have so much support in this deal it is so great!!! Although I have to leave today, I will be back to give support and see you, of course! Jen, keep fighting, you would hate to let down Mother Muffie, keep the rules in mind! but you are doing a fabulous job and we are all proud of you. Again, you are just showing your strength! I love you so much and look forward to seeing you soon!! -Sarah Poinsett
Jen fell into septic shock and was teetering between life and death. During the course of four and a half months she hung by a thread with the help of ICU life support, her beloved husband, family, and friends.
She survived a medical miracle and lives today with amputated legs and hands. Many regional Dallas physicians do not have a rational explanation for her survival, but she is here and is going to give it everything she has.
Jen would like to thank everyone, stranger or not, for playing a key role in her recovery.
1 comment:
Hey Jen, its your cousin Sarah, I'm sitting in your kitchen talking to ryan. Your dad just told me that you wanted a front loader washer so you can see your clothes being cleaned!! Very impressive!
I am so happy I came to Dallas this weekend, it is great to see you, along with the wonderful family we share. You have so much support in this deal it is so great!!! Although I have to leave today, I will be back to give support and see you, of course!
Jen, keep fighting, you would hate to let down Mother Muffie, keep the rules in mind! but you are doing a fabulous job and we are all proud of you. Again, you are just showing your strength! I love you so much and look forward to seeing you soon!!
-Sarah Poinsett
Post a Comment