My name is Jill Fortner, I went to school with Jen at Maize.... I have known her for a long time and spent a lot of time with her and her family. Jennifers dad Randy was our softball coach and it was the best time ever!!!!! Jennifer was alway the most fun girl to be around, she has so much personality and everyone in school loved her.... Jennifer is in my prayers day and night. I am happy there are so many people hoping and praying for her and her wonderful family.
With all my love, Jill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey.... if I can figure out how to do this blog thing, I know the PhDs working for Jen will figure out her problem. We are all thinking good thoughts for Jennifer and all of you in Dallas. Add that to the many wishing you well right now (at this very moment) and good things have to happen. You have our love. B/J.
Hey Jen... You are still in our constant thoughts and prayers. Keep fighting to get well sweetie.
Love always,
Pam and Bob
Post a Comment