So I get home yesterday and interrupted a game of hoops between Matthew & Nick. I grabbed the ball and SCOREd, 2 x!! But, as soon as the idea came up to turn the camera on, my skills went on vacation. How does that happen? I was quite the hoopster back in the day as my amazing talent so clearly shows. I have to shoot underhanded to get it over the basket but, well.....don't laugh too hard!
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I LOVE it!! You didn't look that bad and were so close!! How fun..I am sure I couldn't have done any better..you may discover a new passion!!
Not too bad! Remember in high school at the sports banquet freshmen yr. I won best non-jumping jumpshot. My career was over then and there. :)
Love ya, Shannon
What a sweet commentator little Matthew is on this video. I loved it. And I really thought the 2nd shot was going in!
Post a Comment