Sunday

Dallas Pilates Intensive



My body is still sore from the workout I had last Sunday! We just received the photos so thought I would share. I'm the one with the leg touching the nose :). All of the presenters/instructors are in the top photo and were so amazing. Their bodies can do things I didn't even know were possible.

Working out, no matter your situation, is always good. But, I honestly attribute part of my success to pilates. The strength in my stomach and legs helps me everyday with walking and balancing. It has also pushed my mental strength beyond words. For the times I feel as if I may not be able to do something, Donna is there to say "What? YES, you can!!".

If you don't already have it, find something that pushes you every day. We all need those positive pushes!

Love, Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you girl and you changed my life by trying