The holidays and memorable moments to create are upon us. Especially during this time of the year, anything we can do to expose ourselves to a new perspective or experience should always be considered.If you are in the Dallas area this Sunday, December 6th, think about attending a speaking event featuring Nick Vujicic.
Nick, an Australian native, was born without arms or legs and given no medical reason for this condition. Faced with countless challenges and obstacles, a spirit bigger than himself has given him the strength to surmount what others might call impossible.
Nick has an unquenchable passion to share this same hope with others. He will be at Watermark Church at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. to share his amazing story of faith and hope. I'm sure you won't regret it!
Love,
Jen
Nick has an unquenchable passion to share this same hope with others. He will be at Watermark Church at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. to share his amazing story of faith and hope. I'm sure you won't regret it!
Love,
Jen

2 comments:
What a great photo!! I have seen you swim, but No arms and legs is pretty amazing..wish I could be in Dallas to meet this guy and I hope lot's of people come to listen. Miss you look forward to Christmas.
Love, Mart
Jen, we're looking forward to seeing and hearing nicks story this morn. See you at ten! Wish you could be here too, mart;-) Love ya
Post a Comment