Just checking in. Just wanted to let everyone know that I am officially on the road. :)
I have been driving for a few days and it feels great. The independence this brings is such a rewarding experience.
I have been making a lot of strides over this past week and I continue to understand what all of this means ― on the bigger scale. I think I have figured out a way to put on make-up as well. I have ordered a few things to help out so I will keep you posted as to whether or not I end up looking like a clown.
Today is my hubby's birthday and I am happy to say that I will be driving him to breakfast to start a great day.
Learn something new everyday and enjoy the little accomplishments ― it really can do a lot for the soul.
Love,
Jen
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Wow. Let me say that again. Wow! Keep up the good work Jen. You continue to be an amazing inspiration to us all. S&S
Yeah! I am so happy that you are able to drive. I am glad I am on Kansas roads :):) :) Happy Birthday Nick!!! Have a great day with your beautiful wife. Keep moving along Jen. You are amazing! Love, Shannon
Sounds like things are all goooood!!!! I am happy that you are driving and feel a more independent.
HAPPY BDAY NICK!!!!!
Love ya Jen and keep truckin little snapper...
Jill
Nick,
Happy, happy, joy, joy! I would sing to you but we'll leave that to MotherMuffy:) No need to make a birthday wish, is there; she's sitting right there by your side!!
Jen,
So good to talk to you and learn of all your accomplishments. The lake just wasn't the same without all the muffys but MM & I did our best with the vodka tonics and boat singing. Thanks to our cabana boy, Keith, we ate well, too. Can hardly wait til F&G's out there with us leading the dancing.
love you, sweetie,
N-
Jen-
Boy, you just don't waste time do you?
I am so happy to have met you, you are an amazing woman! I am happy that all is well and wish you much continued success with all that you do.
I know you dislike this term, but you really are a rockstar!
Best Wishes!
Lisa Maley
Jen - Look how far you have come, you are truly an inspiration to all who know you and even some who don't know you personally, but know about you.
Glad you are able to drive and that you are discovering ways to be more independent all the time.
Today is our Dallas son's birthday as well (Jeff).
Much love - The Blackmans
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!!!!
Happy to say that Jen is doing so well that YOU are today's headliner!!!
Walt C
To Nick,Jen,Matthew and all
Happy birthday Nick- I know I spoke to you and Jen today but you both keep moving on. I cannot keep up. Love to Nick and you all
Marie
TO NICK~~ THE ULTIMATE AND CUTE CABANA BOY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUU! OH HOW I WISH I COULD MAKE THIS BLOG COME TO LIFE AND SING....LOVING YOU BOTH
MM aka gaylin
Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it."
Well arn't you something....little miss priss. That is so wonderful that you are driving.
Sorry Nick that I missed sending you a message for your B-day but happy belated b-day.
Jenny the next thing we will all here is that you have turned into a major fluff (like Mother Muffy and princess BeBe) with your new make-up application. You go girl.
Love you
Margene
We need to come up with a new word to describe you Jen, cause I sound like a broken record telling you how amazing you are. I was blown away when you picked me up by yourself for lunch today. I never imagined it would happen and yet you have done it so quickly. It is beautiful to see how you have reclaimed your independence. How is it that you never complain and you climb every mountain so gracefully? I cannot imagine what your Mom and Dad will say when they come to visit next. Thanks Jen. S&S
There truly are no limits to one's ability is they are determined. That is AWESOME!!!
I'm just waiting for the post that says Jenn is running time trials at TX Motor Speedway...
Love ya
Tony B.
Congratulations on your driving - that is wonderful!
I am sorry to hear about the death in your family, losing your grandparent. My heart goes out to you and your family. Jen, you have climbed such hurdles to get where you are and have done it with such great strength - you are AMAZING! Keep on Keepin On!
Happy Belated Birthday, Nick! All my Love,
Nancy Taylor
Post a Comment