For those who aren't aware, the company that I work for, Broadloane, Inc. and all of the generous employees who work with me, have sponsored an online auction.
There are lots of wonderful items to bid on and they have worked so hard to put this together, so I wanted to share it with all of you!
http://stores.ebay.com/Jennifer-Griffin-Fundraiser-2007
We had a fun evening at Walt and Ann's last night. It was mom's birthday and Ann prepared a delicious meal! Cecile and Harry were also there and she brought a great dessert! It was so special and I am so appreciative.
We have learned about a new hand termed the iHand and are gathering information to see if I could possible be a candidate. I will keep you posted.
I am looking forward to the luncheon Friday at Broadlane and seeing all my co-workers who I miss so much. Shannon, Jill and Pam are coming from Kansas as well as other friends from here and some of my family so it promises to be a VERY special time.
Love,
Jen
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hey Jen - We're all so looking forward to seeing you back at Broadlane! This is going to be a great party and the girl-of-honor (that would be you (ha)) is probably going to get mobbed so you'd better be prepared.
Luv,
Diane
Jen - We know how excited you are to go to this appointment tomorrow. We'll be thinking of you and praying that amazing new options come your way. This will be a very special Friday and weekend for you and your family. Enjoy! S&S
HI Jenny, This is another good week for you. What a wonderful birthday gift for your mom- you making lasagna. I love it! The new hand investigation sounds interesting. I know you will enjoy yourself at the Broadlane luncheon. Everyone misses you so much. Fill the room with your smile and have a great time! Love you, Judy
Jen,
It has been really rewarding to read a bit of your blog and catch up on your amazing recovery. I'm sorry I missed you on your return to MCDH. I tried to send you an email, but it came back. I will try again when I get back to Dallas. Just know your strength has amazed others.
Tim
Good Morning Jen and the rest of the family,
I am so anxious to hear how your appointment went yesterday. I thought of you all afternoon and meant to call you last night and it got too late.
Stef, Lyn and myself made it to Wyoming with not one little problem. We arrived at the airport in plenty of time to check out the eateries and relax at the gate. Flight landed a bit early in Denver and we managed all the bags (you know how women travel) to the shuttle to pick up rent car. I had forgotten the map, but had some memory of where we were going. And about 3o minutes from the airport Nancy Parvin called and refreshed my full memory. So we made it here in about 3.5 hours and that was allowing a liquor store stop and the grocery stop. It is normally a 4 hour trip.
I think this is a rehab day. Hopefully you are not exhausted from your drive to your appointment yesteday.
It was so good to me with you and your Mother Monday night at Ann and Walt's. Dinner was great. Ann and I are going to bring you out our way to look at houses and then we can help you with your cooking. And I will be close for all the makeup and hair crisis. Think about. Well, enough for the moment on that.
Can't wait to see you. Have a great time with your friends from Wichita and your luncheon on Friday.
Remember take time to rest some this week.Tell your Dad and martha I said hello.
Love you,
Cecile
Jennifer and all....What fun was the auction!!!! We came and we bid, did we ever bid! I want to know who out bid me for the green fees??? That was so much fun, hope it raised a kizillion dollars and thanks to all at Broadlane that worked so hard on this! WOW! What friends. I will see you the week of the 6th, just pick the days and I will be down. Have fun tomorrow. Love to you and family....Mother Muffy
MM just checking in!!!! Just heard from Marty that you guys were still at the luncheon at 3pm and having a blast and the auction was a huge success!!! Thanks to all that worked so hard on Jen's behalf. You will never know how much that means to all of us that love her.....Mother Muffy
Post a Comment