Saturday

Finally Going Home...For a Moment

It is a rainy Saturday morning and I have recruited a 9 year old secretary who's name is Matthew. We just grabbed breakfast and we wanted to share our good news. Doctors have approved time for me to go home for a few hours on Sunday for fathers day. My dad is in town (aka Rando)and we are going to eat dinner at the house. As I have not seen my house in months I am very exited to be home with my hubby and family. I hope every one has a great fathers day. Love, Jen.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, wow what a trip! Enjoy your day at your home to celebrate 2 great dad's, Randy and Nick. Love you and hope you have an oustanding day and get to enjoy some sunshine! Love Mother Muffy

Anonymous said...

Jenny.........I can't believe you are getting to go home for awhile tomorrow. What a wonderful gift on Father's day for Nick and Randy.

I knew Zale would never be the same with you around. What a treat to have you as their role model.

Marilyn I miss you so very much and hope to see you soon.

Love you sweet Jenny.
Margene

Anonymous said...

Jen - This has to be the best Father's Day your dad could ever have to see you come home for a few hours. Hope the rain stops and that both "DADS" Nick and Randy have a wonderful day.

Love - Nancy & Doug

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenny, What a wonderful outing for you. Enjoy every second of being at home. Touch things and smell your flowers. A very happy Father's Day to Nick and Randy. Celebrate! We will all be thinking of you and the great time you are having as a family. Love you Jenny Judy

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Jen!

I check this site almost everyday and your progress is incredible.

I said this before, but I'm am continually amazing and inspired by you.

Love yee,

Tony Baldassarre

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to hear Jen!!! I am so happy for you to get to see your home again and celebrate fathers day with your family!!!! You are giving your dad the best fathers day ever by just showing your awesome strength. You are a great daughter. Tell the fam hi for me. I miss and love you...
Jill F