Hi everyone! I have had a very busy but productive week! My muscles are getting bigger and bigger (ha, ha) but I honestly enjoy and look forward to my therapy. I am looking forward to the weekend with Little and Big Matthew, Ryan, and the rest of the family. I am able to go home again for a bit this weekend which should be a lot of fun.
I have heard from many people from my years in the Maize school system. It has meant so very much and I want to thank all of you for reaching out to me and putting a smile on my face. It is so refreshing to know that you have taken time from your lives to help me through this...I would love to communicate with each of you more so am including my email address...griffinja123@gmail.com.
I also want to thank my wonderful husband for staying with me every single night since March 23 and for loving me the way that you do. I wouldn't want to face this challange with anyone but you.
Have a great weekend everyone! Love, Jen
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Mother Muffy checking in....tell Cecille and Ann Bebe and I can do lunch on Tuesday!!!!
Will see you tomorrow...HUGS AND KISSES!!! gl
YOU ROCK!!!MY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL...
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
HUGS AND KISSES
LOVE,JILL F
Hi Jen,
I love the pictures you added to the blog. What a beautiful family. I like hearing about Matthew when your mom writes about him. He and Parker are right around the same age. I hope you have a great weekend, and enjoy the time you get to spend at your home. I'm so excited for you and the progress you're making.
Love, Kirsten
Good Morning to All of the Griffin/Whipple Clan!!!!!
Wow, I am not exactly sure where to start with my message. So much to say and so little space.
Jen,I really enjoyed getting to see and visit with you last Tuesday evening. Sorry I missed you taking your first steps, but I know I will see it very soon. Your smile is so contagious and the love you and Nick share is electrifying. When Nick walked in the room both of your eyes were like diamonds sparkling in a jewelry store. You both are so blessed to have found each other.And Lil Matthew was just the special bonus for your relationship. I know that when your parents return to Kansas they will feel at ease that Nick will take very good care of you and that they also know Ann,Walt,myself and all your loving and devoted friends will be there anytime you need us.
Tell Mother Muffy that I am free for lunch with she and Bebe. Can't wait. Maybe we can take you with us.It seems you are earning your stars at Zale...getting another weekend pass. Wow!Walt,Ann,Harry and myself will be down Saturday afternoon to see you and all your family. It seems like it has been weeks since I have seen your Dad, Matthew,Ryan and Martha. I am sure they are speeding down the highway at the moment to see you.
The tribute your Mother gave Walt is the BEST. Harry and I are so fortunate to be able to be neighbors and friends of Ann and Walt. There never could be any better people to have in your life. Ann and Walt, everyone feels that way about your dedication to your relationship with your friends and family. Jen, I am so glad that Walt came into your and Nick's life (and your entire family)....He can help you open many doors and help you with many questions and concerns that you will have in the future. I heard about you lunch outing and trip down Harry Hines.Ha!
Keep up the good work and we will be off for a shopping trip and lunch very soon.I am sure you would enjoy that.
Love to you and your family,
Cecile
Hey Jen!! In your room while you walk around the hospital!! The staff don't know how you are up on your legs so quick. This will be a great weekend. Love you.
A BIG G’day from Oz!!
Dearest Jen, just a quick note to let you know our thoughts and love are still with you every day. The blog has been a daily read for us and makes us feel like we are by your side on this incredible journey despite the tyranny of distance. We are awe inspired and uplifted by your strength and this has affected every aspect of our own lives. Like your Mother has said, your journey puts EVERYTHING into perspective.
All our love, Fran, Ian and Amy.
PS. Dolly, the Labrador, gave birth to six beautiful babies on the 8 May and you can see their precious little faces on www.happyblack.com.au
Jen, I love the new pics!!! You look soooo beautiful. What a wonderful couple you and Nick make, plus that darling little Mathew... You are so very lucky.
Miss and Love you, Jill F
Post a Comment