It was one of the funniest things you will ever see. Jen being wheeled through the parking lot of Medical City while still in bed. She had the opportunity today to get some fresh air and feel the warmth of the sun and the cool of the wind. Thanks to all the nurses for taking Jen on the trip for about 30 mins. Again it was an example of the simple pleasures that make my baby so happy.
She is really enjoying being able to eat solid foods, it seems like yogurt is at the top of her list. She has also had the chance to hear from some of the nurses just how serious things were at the beginning of this whole ordeal. She understands how lucky she is to be still alive and it was her strength and determination that pulled her through. It is these traits that will help us tackle he challenges that lie ahead.
Only a few more weeks in ICU babe then off to Rehab hospital. I know you cant wait to get home and I cant wait to get you home. I cant wait to lie with my head on your chest and listen to your heart beat, its the sound I miss most and one that I will never take for granted again.
Love Hubby.
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello Jen,its me your step son mini Matt. I have read about Jens field trip. And Jens milk shake. They are very good . I am so proud of you and how you have handled the situation. I came in one Wednesday and you were drinking an icy! Then I came in that Sunday and you were eating pasta and now you are writing on the blog!!! I am so proud of you.
Matthew Griffin.
Hi Jen,
Today has been a big day for you and we are awaiting the results of your surgery.
In the two weeks I have been in Dallas,I have seen you go through a lot of difficult times. I know you will get through this with your own strong will,the support of Nick and your family and friends
Love
Marie
Post a Comment