Jen finally had the opportunity to eat some regular food today. She had a light lunch and finished it off with a milkshake, she looked so happy to have a simple pleasure of life returned to her.
She looked very good today, she is breathing well and voice is getting stronger than ever. At the moment she is having trouble sleeping but hopefully soon she will be able to get a good night of slumber, which she deserves.
Thank you so much to the wonderful people of Broadlane where Jen works for a great card that must of been signed by 100 people. Jen read every single one of the comments and had a huge smile while doing so.
Babe, seeing you in those new pyjamas drinking a strawberry malt milkshake was an awesome sight. You had one of the biggest grins on your face I have ever seen. It makes me so proud seeing you handle what has happened with such heart and courage. You are truly one of a kind and I am the luckiest man alive.
Love Hubby.
.
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Jen,
I just want you to know that you truly amaze me. I admire your strength and courage and your positve attitude really portrays what an awesome spirit you have. I'm sure the strawberry malt milkshake was like Heaven and you deserve every drop of it!! We are so happy to read of your progress and we continue to hold you close in our hearts. We love you and are praying for you everday!!
Love, Whitney
Jen,
Nick was so excited to be going to get you a strawberry milkshake and I know you were thrilled to get some real food in your mouth.
Ann and I really enjoyed getting to have lunch with your Mother,Margene and Judy today. I can just imagine all of you at the lake having mimosas,bloody marys, wine and whatever else it is that you want.
I am so pleased that you are doing better and ready for something other than your IV nourishment. Keep up the progress!!!!!!!! Hopefully we will see you one day next week.
Love,
Cecile
Jenny....Real food!! UMMMMM. Its lifes littliest pleasures that can feel so good and make us smile. Nick certainly demonstrates that everyday when he watches you enjoy something so simple as a strawberry milkshake. What an amazing young woman you are and what a greatful husband, family and friends you have. I'm overjoyed with your progress, keep fighting Jenny. We continue to pray for strength and healing for all of you.
Love you sweet Jenny,
Pam
Jen,
I've been praying for you since learning you are in the hospital. I checked the blog today, anticipating the latest report from your sweet husband and family. So thrilled to read about your delicious strawberry milkshake! Our meeting was but a brief encounter (when I wrote a story for Park Cities People about World Water Day and you graciously granted me an interview), but I knew then that you are a pretty special girl! Reading about your courage and beautiful spirit through your family and friends confirms it! Please know that I am praying for you! Tons of love, Tricia Scruggs
Jenny, I am so happy you got to finally get some real food!!! I am going to come visit you on Sat May 12 and I can't wait to finally see you and tell you how much You mean to me and give you a big hug....
Keep getting better and keep fighting.. you are always in my thoughts and prayers!!!! You have become such a huge part of my families hearts and prayers.... Tony, Jacob,Clair and I keep you at the top our minds at all times....
Love, Jill F
I've been away for a few days but I was so relieved to read all the good news!
Jen, you are amazing.
Talk to ya soon!
Tony Baldassarre
Jen,
What great news--that strawberry malt milkshake was just the beginning! I see very large cheeseburgers and fries in your future! Seriously, we are thrilled about the progress you have made. Your continued drive, determination, and exuberant spirit are phenomenal. You and Nick attack each day with love and laughter- facing the storm together- keeping us all in awe of your bravery, heroism, and unconditional love for one another.
We hope to see you next weekend--
Love,
Vicki and Randy
My sweet Jen, I just returned after four days of being able to pop in to your room and see that great smile. How privileged I feel to have been there for some major pleasures to return to you. Did you ever know how good a popsicle would really taste? And, how special did you feel in real P.J.'s (that looked so terrific on you!). Thanks for making my long weekend in Dallas a great one. You are the best! Love, Judy
Post a Comment