Jen has had another steady night with out much change. It is a challenge to stay patient but as one of the nurses explained "when someone is in ICU progress is not measured in hours and days but in weeks and months". She looks strong and is breathing well.
The support from everyone continues to be beyond our wildest expectations. When Jen comes through the stories about friendship and love will surely be so uplifting it will multiply her rate of recovery tenfold.
To Jen,
I love you babe and I need you, so get well quickly so I can kiss that once again.
Love (candle)
Nick
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Positive update today. Aunt Martha was in with Jen around 2:00 pm and Jen opened her eyes and knew Martha was in the room. Martha asked her to smile and she did. This is great news. Jen has opened her eyes from time to time but today she was definately more aware of what was going on. She is still pretty sedated but nonetheless, this is positive news. Heavy prayer and Faith results in Peace, which we will experience in the near future. We love you Jen.
One tiny prayer answered at a time. I believe in miracles. Fight, Jenny fight! Love You, Judy
One tiny prayer answered at a time. I believe in miracles. Fight, Jenny fight! Love You, Judy
I was so relieved to hear the good news about Jen smiling today, it was a great sign for Easter.
Jen -- When thinking about You, many, many great memories come to mind; One of which was you taking Ryan and I to swim in the summer (of 92') in your Suzuki Sidekick that tended to backfire all too much. I was introduced to your favorite artists that summer... Mark Morrison and, of course, Boyz to Men.
Jen, I love ya and I think that this quote from the book the Alchemist can be applicable now...
"When one desires something, and tries as hard as they can to achieve it, everything in the universe conspires to help them attain that goal."
Keep fighting Jen, T
God works miracles!!!!! I hope this sign will put a little peace in all of your hearts and a smile on your face this Easter day... One day at a time and lots of prayers.
Love, Jill
God Bless you all
jen...
Once again the power of pray is working and will continue to bring more miracles.
We all love you so very much.
Margene
Jennifer, your extended Texas family is collectively and fervently hoping for your speedy recovery. We can't wait for your luminous smile to brighten our lives. Larry, Frank, Bettejane, Ketrin, Shawn, Karin, Diane, Vicki, Randy, Whitney, Eddie, and Erin.
Really great news about Jen's progress. She is going to be blown away by all of the well wishes shown on this website! The power of friendship is amazing and Jen has been an amazing friend to me.
Get well soon!
Patricia Coffey (Broadlane)
Jen, you have got to be the most popular girl on the planet! There are so many people praying for you, thinking of you, asking about you, visiting you and cheering for you.
Rich, Aubrey, Victoria and Jorge all ask me about you everyday. We sure do miss you and love you. Can't wait to hug you. Keep on fighting, girl.
We just want to say we have been praying for Jen and the Family every night! She is a fighter we know she will pull through this! Jen is in our thoughts every day! We love you guys please let us know if there is anything we can do!! Misty and Chad
Post a Comment