Friday

Update

Hello All....thanks so very much to those of you who have signed in and shared your kind words..Jen had another day of no real change...it is hard for us to see her suffer but we continue to have faith and know that she is fighting hard. As before, thanks so much for the prayers and support...we know we are all blessed.

Marilyn

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marilyn, I just wanted you to know how often I have been thinking of you and your family. I wish so much this was not happening to Jennifer and I could some how make everything ok for all of you. The only thing I know to do is pray hard all the time and hope that our prayers will be answered. May God bring you all some peace in your hearts. We all love Jen so much. I am glad this blog was made so we can all stay in touch and know how Jen is doing, it means so much. With all my love and prayers. Jill F

Cynthia Tortolani said...

Sweet Jen: "Peace". "Sigh" - your family is amazing! Of course, you know this. But right now....they are here, they have never left your side. Nick rocks, as you know...........but you need to know his steadfastness.

I so look forward to lunch....coffee....I miss your smile - see you soon my friend.

diane hutson said...

Jen, you sweet thing you...I think about you night and day and pray for your health to return very soon. I can't wait for your bubbly warm personality to shine again, as I know it will!! My heartfelt compassion goes out to your family. Peace, my friend...Diane

Shannon said...

Marilyn and Randy, I am praying for Jen every day. I think about her constantly. She is my best friend in the whole world. I miss talking to her. Thanks Martha for the daily talks and updates. Jen has always been my rock and true friend. She has a heart of gold. I was so honored to get to stand up for her at her wedding. All of my prayers go to you now Jen. You are a fighter and I love you.
Shannon Wedge

Anonymous said...

HI Jen, Today is a great one. Uncle Steve, Gram and Sarah are with you along with the rest of your wonderful family. I keep your picture close to me at all times so I can see your sweet smile. Nick is taking such good care of you. We all thank him for that. Love YOu! Judy

Anonymous said...

Jen, it is Sat night and I am just sitting hear thinking of you wondering how you are doing. I just can't seem to stop thinking of you and I wish so much I could see you. I think of all the fun things we did growing up and how much fun I alway had with you and your family. You are a very loved and special person,I only wish I would have tried harder to stay in touch with you Jenny... I know that God has angels watching over you at all times..Keep fighting!!!!
Love, Jill Fortner

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
Just a little note from Mother Muffy, I love you so very much. You are one of my darling "wanna be's" Can't wait to take you on another road trip. Hang in there today, sugar. I will be down at the end of the month to see you. My prayers are with you every waking moment. Keith, Dawn and Drew all said to say Hi and that they are praying also.

Love you
Gaylin "Mother Muffy"

Anonymous said...

Dearest Jennifer,
The sun is shining and I do believe God and the Angels are smiling on you today. Breathe, sugar, breathe. I have picked out a crown that I believe the Mother Muffy needs for her birthday to wear at the next road trip...along with the sunglasses of course. "Keep thinking ROAD TRIP" keep strong because we will go on the the Trip of Trips when you are ready and have some "Fat Mama Knock you naked margarita's" That should cure anything and plus will make you LOL! I have tried to attach a picture of You and Me...you in training to take my "Muffy" job, I still haven't figured out how to upload, but I think dear sweet friend Cynthia is going to help me. How can I say that you are in my thoughts every moment, you are like my own and I love you so very much. I cherish our special friendship that florished this year during the lake and wedding planning. Until tomorrow.....sending hugs and kisses, Mother Muffy

Gaylin aka Big Momma aka Mother Muffy said...

Dearest Jen,
Just checking in, heard it was a hard day. Love you sweetie. My thoughts and prayers are with you every minute and all my friends, and everyone that crosses my path is praying for you.
Moe, I will be with you soon. I know you are all searching, hoping, praying for a miracle for Jennifer. Just know I wish I knew the right thing to do or say to give you peace and quite in your heart, but all I know to do is to hold you in my heart and love you all. You are one of my sisters and you know how much I love my sisters. Seeing you soon. Love, gaylin aka Mother Muffy

Gaylin aka Big Momma aka Mother Muffy said...

Nick,
This prayer is for you. You are so loved and we are so happy you are in our Jennifer's life. Nothing is easy right this minute, but know you have the love and support of the "Muffy's". We are here for you, loving you and Jennifer and praying our hearts out. If tears of concern could heal, you would see a miracle today. We don't know what tomorrow brings, but what ever it is we will be looking for the rainbow and for miracles for you and Jen. Love to you, hug and kiss Jen for me. gaylin aka Mother Muffy