Tuesday

Tuesday Evening

The doctors decided to put Jenny back on the respirator today to help her breathe easier. She will be going to surgery tomorrow early afternoon for her hands and feet. The doctor expects the surgery to last apporxiamtely 3 hrs...he will share with us his findings/opinions following. We again ask you to pray that God will be with the surgeons and Jenny during this time.

Our family continues to thank you all for the overwhemling love, support and kindness you have shown us.

Marilyn

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen - As I blew out my birthday candle tonight, I wished for your quick return to being healthy and free of all the wires and machines. We will be praying for you tomorrow. Steph and Scott

Anonymous said...

Jen we are all behind you. I can't wait to see you this weekend...I know this is all overwhelming, but this is a team effort and the fam and I are putting 150% to get you back to health. I love you and I will see you this weekend. <3

diane hutson said...

Jen - You can do this, girl! I know you're tired, but I also know you are very strong. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your doctors tomorrow. Keep fighting, sweetie! Peace, my friend...Diane

Unknown said...

Hey there folks, Mark Walker from Salida Colorado-your old next door neighbor. Just a note to let you know we heard about Jenny and our thoughts are with you guys. All those positive thoughts will make a difference.
See ya,
Mark and Amber

Anonymous said...

Morning Jen.......There are not enough words to tell you how much love and energy is coming your way today. I believe God is holding you in his arms and with his help we will all get through this today and whatever challenges you face after that.
I love you
Margene

Anonymous said...

Jen, Nick, Marilyn, Randy, Martha, Matthew and Ryan,

I went to bed last night with all of you on my mind and in my heart and you were there when I woke up this morning.
I wish there was something I could do or say that would make this day easier for all of you.
Jen is in such good hands, with nurses like Alex K caring for her and doctors who are doing their best to get Jen healthy again.
I think of the song "Iam woman, hear me roar". That is going to be Jen's motto.
God speed!
Love to all of you,
Ann Coughlin

Anonymous said...

There is nothing anyone can say to this precious family to make this day easier. Know in your hearts how loved you are and how many people are praying for you. The simple hope is that a united prayer effort will help to ease the path ahead.

Anonymous said...

Jen- I just wanted to let you know that all your friends from the Pizza Hut legal department have been thinking about you ever since we found out what was going on. Your in our thoughts and prayers daily. I still remember 8 years ago when I first started with Pizza Hut our old friend Becky Miller told me on my very first day she couldn't wait for me to meet this really sweet girl that was about my age named Jen because she knew we would hit it off and she was right!! You were always such a joy to work with and so much fun to hang out with (remeber Bon Jovi!!) We miss you and think about you often!
Love,
Traci Adams

Anonymous said...

Jen - You are in my constant thought and prayers, and as you know, the power of prayer is truly amazing. You have tremendous strength and courage. Remember, God has you in His arms and is protecting you through these hard times. Your family is so wonderful and I continue to praise Nick for his amazingly positive attitude and strength. We are all with you and are praying for you today. Stay strong and keep fighting the fight, Jen, you are such a powerful inspiration to all!! Love, Whitney

Anonymous said...

Jennifer and family---Praying for you today also the Drs. and nurses that will be caring for you.May the Lord surround you with his everlasting love and give you strength. We are with you today in our hearts--We love you--Tom and Kathy

Anonymous said...

Jen, my heart is with you and your family today. I will be praying for all of you and for a lot of strength. I love you all.
Jill

Anonymous said...

Jen and Family,

Rich and I are continuously thinking of you and sending you loving and positive thoughts. Even the kids always have you on their minds as evidenced by Victoria's sweet voice this morning (in her prayer) asking that you be taken "extra special care of today". Jorge and Aubrey ask about you every single day and love to come to the hospital even though they are too young to come back and see you.

This has been a life altering experience for us, causing us to refocus our energy on the truly important things in our life, particularly our relationships with our loved ones.

As always we are here loving and missing you. Jenn and Rich

Anonymous said...

Keep fightin' Chane!

-Tony B

Anonymous said...

Jen - I am praying for you and your wonderful family today. May God bless you and keep you safe. We all love you so much!
LOVE, Shannon

Anonymous said...

HI Jen, How can I tell you how very special you are to our family. I thank God every day for the many years of friendship our families have enjoyed. You are teaching all of us what courage, determination and goodness is all about. Soak up the love around you. I takes a village and we're all in this with you. Love you and Nick Judy

Anonymous said...

Jen - You have been and will continue to be in my prayers all day today - you and your entire family. Your strength and how far you've come is so inspirational. We're all thinking of you. We love you.
Kirsten

Paige said...

Jen - I want you to know that all my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family right now! Nick and I want to get down to Dallas soon to see you and your Nick! Keep fighting and stay strong!

Love - Paige

trina said...

This has been a difficult day for everyone, I am sure. I have been pumping positive energy towards Medical City all day as have all your wonderful friends and family. Stay strong and know that you have "people"
We love you Jen, Trina

Anonymous said...

This is your old neighbor Jennifer Walker (Ferguson). I just can't imagine what you and your family have been through the last few weeks. Last time I saw you was the night before I got married--we were both in the bathroom at Heroe's. Seems like a lifetime ago now! I hope you heal quickly. Just know that there are people from your past who are thinking about you and hoping that you get home soon!

Anonymous said...

Jen, You are one well loved young lady! With all of the support from God, your husband, your family and your friends, you can only go forward with your recovery.

Marilyn and Randy, please let us know if we can do anything for you at your Wichita home while you are with Jen in Texas. Margaret and Phil Walker