Saturday

She Has That Jen Look Back!

Jen is starting to really get her colour her humour back. She looks as beautiful as ever. In the coming few days we may hopefully get Jen off the resporator, she is breathing very well on her own. She cant wait to talk and I am sure she will let us know how poorly we have tried to interperate her.
I cant speak highly enough of the doctors and nurses at Medical City Dallas. I have a new appreciation for healthcare professionals, they are truely insperational and magnificent individuals who work tirelessly to save the lives of others. There work with Jen has been unbelievable.
To babe, watching you sleep every night counting your breaths has been both exhausting and scary but I am watching one of the most courages things I will ever see. You are one of a kind babe I love and am inspired by you, you are my angel.

Love Hubby.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Jen Group....
It's just Mother Muffy checking in as I do daily, many times. As you know you are my famiy, Jen, I have the custest pictures of you that I have been trying to upload, hopefully Lisa (the beautiful girl in Drew's life) is going to help me. The sun shined yesterday afternoon after I shoveled snow in the early am getting ready for parade. We had such a busy day, but have good help, so i'm not quite as crazy as usual. But as you all know I am always just one step away from going over the edge. So I toasted you last night over a few margs and said my prayers and engaged some more friends in prayers. Life is good Jen, hang in there so we can experience some more funny, crazy, goofy times. You know we just have to LOL more and more to get thru these bumps, mountains and potholes. I will see you soon. All my love and support to you, my sweet Wanna Be...MF--oh, never realized that was the initials of Mother Muffy....oh well, LOL

Anonymous said...

Jen, I thank God for making you stronger.. I believe that God sent Nick to you for a reason. What a wonderful,strong and loving man he is. I look forward to getting to know him some day soon. I think about you everyday and night.
Love and Prayers to you and your family. Jill

Anonymous said...

We have had a beautiful day in Wichita. Nick's good news was the frosting on the cake. I think we can blame Uncle Randy for my next statement. "Life is hard by the yard...Life's a cinch by the inch." We celebrate the inches, Jennifer. Patty

Anonymous said...

Yea Jen!!!! I'm so glad you're getting better. I met your family last week - wow! I always told you that you had the coolest family . . . now I want to be adopted ;)

Keep getting better - can't wait to be able to talk to you.

Patricia

Anonymous said...

Dear Jen & Family~ Just thought I would say that I am praying for you every day. Get well Jen, and keep your spirits up!

My deepest love~ Cayte Pettay

Anonymous said...

From Mark & Nancy Taylor,

We are so glad to read some good news and signs of improvement since our visit Friday evening. Nick, Jen, and all of the family members that we have met during our visits, we continue to lift you up in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, I am so happy to be here in
Dallas with you. We brought lots of hugs and good wishes from home with us. Keep that Jen look. You are charming your doctors and nurses. Your strenth and goodness is amazing. I love you, Judy

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen ~ So happy to hear you are doing so well. I can't wait to come see you again. I sure miss you. I hear you got your prayer necklace from Jill today. Isn't that the sweetest thing that she got us both one. I wear mine each day and pray for you each day. Keep fighting and improving. You are amazing! LOVE Shannon Wedge