Wednesday

Keep On Smiling

First of all, what an inspiration Jennifer is to everyone! Ever since I have known her she has been hardworking, determined, motivated, and such an encouragement to everyone around her. I met Jennifer when I was in the second grade, as well as most of the Whipples. Ryan and I grew up together at school and we always seemed to find ourselves being able to annoy Jennifer and Matt. It’s amazing how much time can fly through the years. I used to think Jen was crazy for the fact she used to let Ryan drive her white Saturn while screaming through their Amarado neighborhood. Little did she know, I was probably the one scared. If you have ever driven with Jen or Ryan….you know exactly what I am talking about. I have so many stories in my head about the experiences through the years. I can only assume if you are reading this message you know what I mean. As I reminisce these events I can only think about one thing and that is her smile. She has such an embracing smile and the only way I know how to describe it is…..contagious. I can only imagine how uplifting it is to see her smile again. Before I take up the rest of the page I want to let the Whipples know that they are in so many prayers right now, there’s no way God could have turned down this chance to expose his abilities. So, we all hope your surgery went well today and we are all thinking about you.
Brandon H
(briefcase)
P.S. Nick…you are an amazing man who has obviously found the girl you used to dream of. Randy, Marilyn, Matt, and Ryan received the best man to take care of their Jennifer. Your family has the blessing of so many people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, You should see what your amazing husband did today for all the ladies at Bent Tree.
We are having our member/member golf tournament and today is the first day.
Nick plced an orchid on each of the golf carts with a thank you note from the two of you.
To think that he would take the time to think of us is truly a beatuiful gift.
You were in our hearts all day and we will hold you there in our prayers.
Love,
Ann Coughlin

Anonymous said...

Jen, I know that God is with you and your family..and He has internalized His will and strength in you.....I have not met Nick, but what an incredible person he must be. Even as I am typing this, I cannot stop crying....you must be the strongest person I know. God bless you.

Anonymous said...

Ha funny memories...briefcase haha. Talk to you soon.