I have lost track of the actual date...but I think this is close. Nick will post a note later about her surgery but...she and we made it...another mile stone. I had forgotten in my last post to express our love and appreciation to a special nurse named Alex. She wrote a very heartfelt note this week...a comment to a post that Matthew made..and if you haven't had a chance..Please read. She has been an angel..and when she is with Jenny, I can actually sleep a bit.
Keep praying my dear, dear friends. She is climbing the mountain and is making some progress. Nick is her true partner and we and she are all so blessed that they found one another.
Martha and I are headed back to the hospital in a bit but wanted to check in. Again..we appreciate all that everyone has done and continues to do...Love, Marilyn
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thank you so much for sending an update; I know that I am not the only person tonight checking and sending love to you all. This is a tough road and Jen is blessed to have you with her. Jen, you are a strong and capable woman with all the love and support that anyone could have. I know that Nick's life is stronger and is now complete for having you in it. All our lives are richer for your presence. Be the strong awesome woman that I know you are!
You are beautiful Jen, inside and out.
Love Trina
Jen and Nick,
You have been on our minds constantly today--praying for your "safe harbor" and strength. What amazing people you are--so brave, so strong, so loved. We know you are fighting a good fight and we know you will win! We love you and we hope to see you soon.
Randy and Marilyn,
We love you and wish we could be there with you to help ease your pain just a little. As parents, we want to take the hurt away and it is so frustrating when we realize the "hurt" is no longer in our hands. Please know that we are here for you and with nearly every breath we take, we think of you and hold you in our hearts. Try, as hard as it will be, to get some rest and know that we all love you and are praying for your continued strength and courage.
All love our love,
Vicki and Randy
Bettejane and Frank (Granny and Papa)
Jennifer, how I prayed for your pain to ease today and for surgery to be a success. Just got an update and you were smiling when Marty walked in the room. You are amazing. What a love you are. God has a plan for You and You are going to show us a way to love and appreciate life thru lessons we never imagined. You are so loved and I look forward to seeing your smiling face and giving you a big hug. All my love Mother Muffy
It is good to know Jennifer and all made it through today's surgery. I am praying for a night of rest for all. I go to bed thankful for the power of God's love. Patty
Jen, I am so happy and thank God you made it threw the surgery well.. My family and I pray every day and night to keep you strong and safe... My little children Jacob and Clair also pray for you constantly.
You are so lucky to have such a great support system around and you a true inspiration to all of us. Stay strong and keep getting better. We all love you so much.
Keep smiling!!!! Jill and family
Post a Comment