Jenny...We continue to think of you and pray for you. Each new day seems to bring strength and healing and for that we are thankful. I try to keep in touch everyday about your progress and have reunited with Shannon which has been fun and helpful. She loves you so much and wants desperately to be with you. Friends are amazing and wonderful and steadfast, you have been blessed with so many loving friends who care about you. You are being sustained through all the prayers and concerns of so many. Continue to fight Jen, I hope to see you soon to give you and your Mom a great big hug. By the way you have an awesome husband.
Love you,
Pam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hi Jen, I loved my time with you this week. You made my day each day we were there. Each of us is learning what courage and strength is through you. Your sweet smile is all we need. Stay in the slow but steady race and we will all get there with you. Gee, you and Nick have a terrific bunch of friends. I so enjoyed meeting your Dallas buddies. They are as cool as you are! Fight, Jenny fight! I'll be back soon. Love, Judy
What a suprise you gave me this morning when I came in your room and you were doing "The Robot" dance to excercise your arms!! You are so crazy...I could almost hear your laugh and could definately see your laugh in those beautiful eyes of yours. We are impatiently waiting the Doctors ok to pull that vent hose. You are so close. I know you will be thrilled to tell me what you have been trying to say the past few days. I get so frustrated with myself as I know it is something important. Like you have horrible breath Martha, quit breathing in my face. This is a good day Jen, keep up the hard work! I love you so much, Martha
Jen,
wish all the lake girls could have been there with Judy and Margene. We all could use a group hug and a little ya-ya dancing. (Practice that while you're doing the robot!) I so want to see your smile for myself but will have to wait a while. Benjamin's daughter, Kimmie, and her mother are coming for a visit next week and I'm not even unpacked from my move. Grammy is so excited! I'll send pictures. This blog has been such a godsend for those of us that want to feel close to you. Thanks for sharing your loving thoughts with everyone, Nick! Take care of you, too!
Nance
Jenny! It is so wonderful to hear that you are making so much progress! I guess "Mother" has got you trained! haha, I can't wait to make another trip down and see you, Nick, and little Matthew.
I can't stop thinking about you, and like Shannon said, I miss your little text messages too.
I wish I could figure out this blog deal so I could post some memorable pictures. It is so crazy how many people post on here, and it is all for you and our WONDERFUL family! You are so strong and amazing, I draw so much inspiration through you in everything that I do. You are such a great role model Jen. I can't wait for you to get better. I love you so much and I am always so eager to hear what is happening in D-Town!
Love you- Sarah
"Progress is the activity of today and the assurance of tomorrow"
Just a quick note to express my delight in hearing these good reports. Jen, I'm not sure what the Robot is but I do remember your grandfather's "Ceiling Scare" dance that he used to do often!! See if your mom or Martha remember - might be another good one for arm exercises!! Continuing to pray for more reports like these. Patty
Well Jen, I can't wait to see you tomorrow when I get to Dallas. Everyone who has heard me talk of you has sent their heartfelt hopes and wishes for your happy recovery. Make sure you tell your aunt Martha that her breath wasn't really all that bad!.. Larry
Jen - Every day and night we sign on to this blog so many times and yet it took until just now to figure out how to post a comment. That figures huh. Two techies and we don't know how a blog works. You are never far from our thoughts and our prayers are with you. You can do this Jen. Steph and Scott
Post a Comment