Wednesday

Jen Continues to Improve

Jen is continuing to take baby steps in her recovery. She is spending periods of time breathing by herself and will continue to do so as long as she shows continued improvement in this area.
Her responsiveness is also improving as they reduce her sedation and it is great to see her face light up with a smile. Seeing her smile again is one of highlights of my life.
She cant talk of course but my charades training is coming in handy. It took me two hours last night to work out that she was trying to tell me her stomach was itchy. I know she must have been frustrated. But Babe I am doing my best.
All in all the last few days have been very positive and It so amazing that despite all she has gone through she can still maintain her stunning beauty and encouraging spirit.

I love babe,

Hubby.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, You are do lucky to have such a loving and caring husband that has taken such good care of you.... I have only met Nick once and can tell how much he loves and adores you!!! I am so happy to keep hearing such positive things that have been happening .. Keep it up and God bless you and Nick.
Love, Jill

N- said...

Way to go, Jen! I wrote your mom the other day and told her you get your strength and determination from that deep gene pool you have going for you. (good thing/bad thing?:) Combined with Nick's love and all the prayers and support from your family and friends you will grow stronger every day. We all look forward to seeing that lovely smile for ourselves soon!
love you,
N-

shellyb said...

Jen -
I am so thrilled to hear that you are getting better!! I was just telling Andrea today how much I miss getting to chat with you at work. I'm looking forward to laughing with you again very soon! You are in my thoughts and prayers.
- Shelly B.

Anonymous said...

Great job Jennifer!! Keep working at getting better! You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Nick sounds like an awesome guy, you are blessed to have him in your life. He is a perfect fit with your awesome family! Keep those smiles coming and keep fighting, as I love getting the updates that show that you are the road to recovery!
Marilyn, Randy, Nick and family you are awesome and also are in my prayers! I do look forward to hearing more progress on Jen. Thank you so much for these updates!
Love, Michelle