Tuesday

From Pam Avers

On Behalf Of Pam Avers
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007
To: Nick and Jen


Hi Jenny,
Bob and I are praying for you and have you in our thoughts
continuously. You are so loved and so many people are wishing you
well. Keep fighting Jenny, I'll write more later.
We love you,
Pam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen - We are all praying and thinking about you. I have been talking to our old high school friends. They all check up to see how you are. It has been great to catch up with everyone. I can't wait until we can all get together to catch up and talk about our crazy times in high school/college. I want you to know how much I love you and what your friendship means to me. You are one of the strongest women I know. My thoughts and prayers are with you constantly. Can't wait until we can talk. We are going to do something fabulous for our 35th birthdays this summer. Keep fighting Jen and get well soon....

LOVE YOU! Shannon Wedge

P.S. Wish I was there to be with you! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen....We are still thinking of you everyday. So many people are praying for your speedy recovery, people that don't even know you Jen. I think its so awesome how everyone comes together and really cares about each other in hard times. You are a very loved young woman. Keep fighting to get better and know we are all checking in on your progress everyday.
Love to you,
Pam