
Last week, I had the pleasure of meeting a fantastic 3 yr. old little boy named, WILL. He had the best smile, attitude and appetite for a good high 5 (or should that be a 2.5?).
Not only did this little guy possess a spirit full of energy, he was wearing his strength on his shirt. I have thought about him for days. He is missing his legs and part of his hands due to congenital issues. But, you would never know it. He was running around the entire time.
Over these past three years, I have been blessed with opportunities that have opened up my heart to accept and understand differences in people and I'm finding how simple things really can be. We complicate things when we don't have to!
Yesterday morning I had the privilege of talking to a group of 7th grade girls and sharing thoughts on body image, popularity, etc. and I had such a great time. The earlier/younger we can open up about acceptance and embracing the differences between others, the WILL to achieve will blossom.
Find your WILL & make it your way.
Love, Jen
Not only did this little guy possess a spirit full of energy, he was wearing his strength on his shirt. I have thought about him for days. He is missing his legs and part of his hands due to congenital issues. But, you would never know it. He was running around the entire time.
Over these past three years, I have been blessed with opportunities that have opened up my heart to accept and understand differences in people and I'm finding how simple things really can be. We complicate things when we don't have to!
Yesterday morning I had the privilege of talking to a group of 7th grade girls and sharing thoughts on body image, popularity, etc. and I had such a great time. The earlier/younger we can open up about acceptance and embracing the differences between others, the WILL to achieve will blossom.
Find your WILL & make it your way.
Love, Jen

3 comments:
Wow Jen - you really are making a difference to your community.
Well done.
D
I love the story about Will. And..I can't wait to see the Extreme Home Show on May 9th! What a unbelievable journey you are on..and how many people you have touched. Evey day is a blessing..gosh Jenny, what does tomorrow have in store. We send our love and pride.
I am always inspired when I read this blog..what a special young woman you are..looking forward to the show!
Post a Comment