Wednesday

Changing The Face of Fashion


Welcome to Dress the Legs Campaign. Ladies, fashion is about to change! Please read and sign the petition to help the industry gain momentum for those of us that find it difficult have functional & fashionable clothing.

As a newly elected (and very excited) board member, I was in a meeting over the weekend in Kansas City with women all around the country discussing our fashion struggles. What I got excited about was the ability to have such a great discussion about the issue. We not only created an awareness around the issue, we are creating a "what can we do to change the issues" movement.

I am thrilled to have been chosen as a board member for this cause and hope to make a REAL change in this area.

We have made a few strides with Britain's Missing Top Model & Project Runway. We are bringing awareness and education to the people who can make a difference.

Wish us luck & get on the campaign to help grow our mission. Sign up now :)

Love, Jen

No comments: