So let me introduce you to my little piggy's! They are always reliable, never let me feel broken glass (I might have dropped a glass or two, or..) and BEST of all......
if they get stepped on I will never lose my smile. I have to feel it first, right :)

8 comments:
Jen, you make me smile. And seeing Fred and Ginger on here makes me want to dance. *-)
Love the toes and love your spirit!! Great Post!! Fred and Ginger do make us want to dance!! Love you, Mom
And "this little piggy" went......
Great pic. GREAT subject!
And "this little piggy" went......
Great pic. GREAT subject!
Jen - Loved seeing Fred and Ginger. Also, your sandals look like fun. Hope to see you soon.
Love,
Gram
Ok...you have exposed those cute feet. I vote you to be in the next issue of ESPN body image. You are the perfect canidate and great exposure in more ways than one!! Love, Mart
You can wear sandals!! Your Fred and Ginger are the fancy sandal-wearing kind!!!
Are your toenails polish-friendly?
Those feet are beautiful!! The kind that can dance in the rain or snow ski or walk on the beach! Thanks for sharing with all of us!
Post a Comment