Wednesday

Need something different to do? Check out this Cool Endeavor

Cross Country Run, Barefoot for Charity?“…the only way to accomplish incredible things is to set really ambitious goals…I’m doing this to challenge myself and to raise money to help struggling young people, ” said Knudson. “This cause is dear to me, so to get people’s attention I’m running barefoot.“I love this guy…Tellman Knudson.
Chances are, most of you haven’t heard of him until now, but take notice, because on September 9, Tellman is ditching his shoes as he attempts to become the first person to run across America barefoot… his 3,200+ mile journey begins in Battery Park, New York on September 9…cutie pie will then head west, running the equivalent of one marathon a day. His route follows historic Route 66 for much of the way, with stops in Cleveland, Chicago, St. Louis, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Phoenix and finishing on the pier in Santa Monica, California.
Tellman’s goal? To raise 100 million dollars for homeless youth…he chose Battery Park as his starting point with the Statue of Liberty as the backdrop. “I wanted to include this incredible symbol of liberty, support and acceptance. It is what so many young people need, and something I hope I can give them through my efforts,” said Knudson.It’s easy to see why Richard Branson is supporting Tellman and his run for charity. Tellman is an entrepreneur who has had great success in internet marketing…he is CEO of OvercomeEverything, ListBuildingClub and several others…but, perhaps giving us a glimpse of this man perseverance is the fact that he overcame femoral antiversion, a debilitating leg condition, to compete on his high school cross country running team, setting several school records and competing for the New Hampshire state championship? I have no doubt Tellman is gonna make it cross country just fine.Please visit his website for more info. Run Tellman Run! The worlds watching…
*From Celebrity Athletes Charity Gigs & Gossip

1 comment:

Matthew Whipple said...

Jen, how is his run going! I love stories like this. So few people give up so much for others. We all need to learn from u and Tellman!! I've learned tons from u already and continue to learn. God is watching and is extremely proud of what ur doing. There are many miles to go so remember that ur influenece is spreading at a rapid pace. Love u sis