

So, Nick & I were at the Paul McCartney concert last night and WOW. What a night.
I can't imagine what it must have been like to see him during the Beatles. He had 3 encores which lasted a while. It was fabulous. The great thing is he is still moving and rockin' like he is in his 20's and the audience was such a vast mix of younger people. It was truly amazing!!!
While we are there, my trainer surprises Nick & I by pulling me away for the weekend!! She is involved with a Pilates workshop in California with pretty great people & decided I needed to go. What a great friend she is :-). So, Nick & I are getting my things together at the moment and I'm headed to a plane in an hour. Talk about last minute & total spontaneous decision.
While we are there, my trainer surprises Nick & I by pulling me away for the weekend!! She is involved with a Pilates workshop in California with pretty great people & decided I needed to go. What a great friend she is :-). So, Nick & I are getting my things together at the moment and I'm headed to a plane in an hour. Talk about last minute & total spontaneous decision.
Anyway...I will be in Pilates heaven for a few days so I will catch up with you from Cali. Nick is holding down the fort, thanks babe.
Love & Peace,
Jen
Love & Peace,
Jen

1 comment:
Paul McCartney and Pilates?? I know you are in heaven!! Can't wait to hear stories. You have received so many unexpected opportunities and embraced them!!
Post a Comment