Thursday

Flying for P.L.A.Y.

A few more pictures from the helicopter ride at the fundraiser! We all had a great time and we hope for another one next year. Thank you to everyone involved and for playing hard!



























5 comments:

Nick said...

Hey! Looking good Jen. Looking forward to seeing you in Austin sometime soon! :)

Matthew Whipple said...

The Serve for P.L.A.Y. gathering was a fantastic event. It's a great example of what unity and love can yield. Good people came together, had a good time for a good cause, and now a young girl named Ryanne Carr, who holds special dreams, can start her journey. She is one of many children that will benefit, in more ways than one, from the Foundation. Christy and I were so proud to be there with Jen and the Walnut Creek Crew. I want to send a very heart felt thank you to Walnut Creek Country Club, Ernie Abraham, Jim Frank for the Helicopter excursions, and especially our Aunt Rae Jean for helping pull it together. God Bless.

Marilyn and Randy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY today Jennifer! I am thinking about the day you were born and how excited your dad and I were!! Looking forward to celebrating this weekend in Dallas!

Love, Mom

6.9.09

Martha said...

Jen, Happy Birthday!! I was happy when you came along too!!Steve and I were in charge for a few nights right at first, while your parents were getting moved. We must have given you 20 bottles, as you were quite vocal and we didn't know what else to do. We will celebrate Saturday with a few more bottles! Hope you aren't quite as difficult! Love, Mart

Marilyn and Randy said...

It was so wonderful to be with you and all the people who love you this weekend in Dallas!! To top it off, to learn that the precious little girl that P.L.A.Y. helped compete in the OKC games won Gold Medals...WOW!! You need to post her picture Jenny..I am sure all who read your blog would want to see!! We had such a wonderful time with you and Nick..we are so very, very proud and blessed!! Love you..

Mom