Tuesday

Climbing the Hill

This past weekend was full of celebrating and overcoming flight delays. Nick, Matthew, the family and I stomped around Kansas for my youngest brother Ryan's graduation from KU & my cousin Sarah's graduation from KSU.

We went from one campus to the next and never skipped a beat! We even got a little time on a boat at my mom's friend's lake home on Lake Quivera. It felt like Fast Times at Ridgemont High.



This picture with my dad was after I managed to walk up a rather large hill to see my brother. It was steep but I had faith in Fred & Ginger and just told myself that I had to find a way. Guess what? Side stepping worked great.

As I was side stepping up the hill and getting a funny look from my dad I just smiled and told him that I was reinventing the two-step. :) The ceremony was all outside. It was a beautiful day.



The above picture are my very proud parents with my two comedian brothers, who never pass up a picture or a laugh. The picture below is of my gorgeous cousin Sarah.



Nick, Matthew, Ryan and I were able to tour the campus and it is such a beautiful university. There were so many terrain changes for me. By the end I felt like getting a scooter and just riding.

I was, and am, a very proud sister & cousin and thank you for all your prayers in getting me to this special day!

Love,
Jen

4 comments:

Five Stars said...

that is a gorgeous dress. Where did you get it?

I want one!

Anonymous said...

You vixen. Very sexy! S&S

Anonymous said...

Jen - So glad you were able to attend Ryan and Sarah's graduation. I would loved to be there but it just wasn't feasible. Loved your dress. I continue to say "You are amazing and I love you dearly"

"Hugs"
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all of you!