Tuesday

Karol Ladd, Save the Date

Reading and writing entered my life many years ago but it's only taken on a "true" meaning for me in the last two years.

I remember my mom always having a book in her hand growing up! Sometimes I feel like we have a mini book club within our family and friends as someone is always suggesting or raving about a new book. :)

After I got out of the hospital, I received calls about how I could share my experience or what I could do to help others. One day I had a very special conversation with Karol Ladd which turned into the honor of being able to contribute to her collection of survival stories.

Karol has a section in her new book on my experience which we hope will give others a little boost of energy to get past those unexpected bumps in the road.

Karol will be at Barnes & Noble (Northwest Highway, across from North Park) Friday, March 13th @ 7:00 PM to speak and sign copies of her new book. We will be there and are very excited and honored to be a part of this special occasion!

Hope to see you there! Thank you Karol and congratulations on your new book.

Love,
Jen

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read the section on you! S&S

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!! :o)

Marilyn and Randy said...

I can't wait to read the book! The chapter about you is such a tribute to your outlook on life. You continue to inspire and give all of us strength. Just by being YOU, we see how the attitude we decide to use as we approach each and every day.. with the big and small challenges we will face...makes life worth living and meaningful. Today I overheard a conversation where a woman was so disturbed that her parking place had been used and her day was RUINED because she had to walk an extra block on two GOOD legs.I just smiled and thought about you. We are and continue to be so proud and blessed.

Anonymous said...

Well good lord Ive missed out on a lot lately!! I have been on vacation and just thought Id check in. I thought maybe you had slowed down a bit but my goodness you just keep slugging away!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome Jenny!!!!! Can't wait to read the book...
Love and Miss ya
Jill

Anonymous said...

That is great that you are included in this book. I can't wait to read it. Glad that all is going well for you. I continue to enjoy your blogs.

Best wishes

Tracy from Missouri

Anonymous said...

You are such an inspiration..I look forward to seeing what you are thinking..hope it isn't too hard to be positive for all of us. I know you must have some down times. If you share, we all will be there to hold you up!