Friday

Significance in Numbers

12 = pounds of weight for Fred & Ginger

5 = mins or less to become "one" with Fred & Ginger

11/07/08 = day my blog had 124,124 hits

206 = posts on this blog

8 = months back at work

4 = number that changed my life!

2 = years of being married

400 = letters, cards and e-mails I have received

25 = doctors, nurses and therapists that I have acquired

17 = psychology students I met and lectured to while in rehab

1 = device I use to drive with

100 = kids I want my foundation to help

2 = screenings I go through at airports

3 = current projects I am working on

1 million = times a day I feel blessed

5 = emotions I can go through in a day

3 = usual number of tries to get on earrings

0 = reasons for not trying

5 = fun speaking engagements

5K = Chicago Race 2009

9,000 = approximately number of days donuts were brought to the hospital

1 billion = number of embarrassing stories I have!

Jen


4 comments:

Marilyn and Randy said...

1=Daughter we are more proud of than words can express

Infinite=number of people and prayers that we are so grateful for

Mom

Anonymous said...

We love you Jenny!!

Anonymous said...

Yes We Can!

Anonymous said...

Love this Jen! And thanks Marilyn for your reply...now I have to reapply my mascara! How sweet...Jen is soo lucky to have parents like you and you are soo lucky to have an exceptional daughter like her!! :)
Michelle