Thursday

Labor Day Weekend 2008, Beaver Lake, Arkansas





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!!!!! Looks like you had a blast...
Love and Miss ya
Jill

Martha said...

I just saw I am the 119999 visitor to your blog! Just shows how many people are still following your amazing life. Love you, Mart

Anonymous said...

How fun!! These are awesome pics...make me miss summer! Looks and sounds like you guys had a great time!!
Take care!
Love,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Our dear sweet Jen and family,

Time has simply swept away since I last wrote to you and expressed our pride and admiration in regards to your triumphs. It makes my heart sing and my soul rejoice when I read what we've been missing!!
As you know, we lost a true hero (my dad)in April.We moved my mom here last month and we are all adjusting in our own way.
Please know this beyond a resonable doubt---your parents are the best part of you. I know it doesn't seem that way most of the time, but the impact that they have on your life, as well as others, will blow your mind. Losing Daddy was the hardest thing I have ever endured, but it made me see what a true gift he was to me and all the people he came in contact with--I pray that his strength has been passed on to me so I can pass it on to my kids.
Just know in your heart that you are a product of those who love you the most and your strength and courage display truth and love. You are the bravest person I know and I feel blessed to be a small part of your life.