G'day all. We are at the airport heading back to Sydney for the weekend. I have to say this is about the quickest security ever. They had more questions about Fred & Ginger themselves vs. whether or not I was carrying anything. :)Hanging out in Kingscliff has been such a great time and met fun people. Walking on the beach has been a bit interesting.
If you ever need a really hard workout, grab prosthetics and start walking.
It feels like your in quicksand but you soon get your strategy. It has made me focus on everything around me as my surroundings have changed so much.
If you ever need a really hard workout, grab prosthetics and start walking.
It feels like your in quicksand but you soon get your strategy. It has made me focus on everything around me as my surroundings have changed so much.
The overall experience with my challenges hasn't been bad at all. The only situation I can say was tough was trying to give a "peace" sign in a photo. I just had to smile and think it in my head.
One interesting bit though, is that most of the disabled bathrooms have been more difficult to access than the non-disabled. The locks are much easier in the non. Strange, huh?
While I'm comparing things, what about the coffee? It's a whole different concept with different terminology here. I have yet to find creamer besides milk! And what about just a "drip", is that a long black or a short/long white? It's been fun. Nick and I are going broke just on coffee, ha!
Well, more comparisons later. Just realized we are starting to board. Have a great day!
Love,
Jen
Love,
Jen

2 comments:
You rock Jenny! Can't wait to see all the pics and hear the scoop! We are so proud and excited for you and the opportunity to visit the other side of the world! Hope to go with you one day! See you soon!
Love, Mom
can't wait to hear about your trip. i just got your postcard in the mail! talk to you soon biggs.
Post a Comment