Saturday

An Owl, Seriously?

So, I was walking out of Kinko's with a friend of mine when she says "Jen, watch out!" I look up and hit my head on an owl that was hanging from the overhead of the building. We laughed so hard, you kinda had to be there. :)

But, what on earth is the purpose of this thing? It is definitely not "art", not a bird feeder, it doesn't talk or greet you, nothing! My advice? Next time you are at Kinko's, always watch your step and wear a helmet!

5 comments:

Martha said...

OK Jen, I think I know the secret of the Owl. I saw one on top of a car wash, and I thought how weird that owl isn't moving..I think they are sort of a scarecrow for other birds. But why was this one so low?? That helmut you have on..well what can I say?? You are definately a goof ball! Wish I could be there tomorrow for your Pilates..you will impress so many. Think of you all the time and are so proud of you.
Maybe you could loan me that helmut the next time I am in Dallas. It makes quite a statement!!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck tomorrow! Have fun!!! Love, Shannon

Anonymous said...

I am excited to hear about this pilates thing you have been talking about! I hope it went great!

Anonymous said...

This is funny!!! My wife needs to wear a helmet like that!! HA!

Morisey said...

I heard that Gringott's, the wizarding bank, bought out Kinko's a few months back and they were adding owls to the decor to make the stores more wizard-friendly...