Thursday

"Love, comforteth like sunshine after rain." William Shakespeare

Happy Valentine's Day! Today is a day to just "be" and to allow yourself to reflect on how much love is in your life.

For those of us that are married, dating, engaged, or otherwise tied up, let this be the one day that we don't find fault in anything. The lights could be shut off, don't argue, just love.

Argue about it the day after. :) We all need one day, if not every day, to remember why we are together. For those of you who aren't married, dating, engaged, or otherwise tied up, Valentine's almost seems like a marketing ploy! Ha!

I found this Valentine's Day inspired short film on YouTube. Check it out—it's really clever.



Life truly is full of friends, family and partners that should make us smile. We create the meaning of this day into what makes us feel good—no matter what that may be. :)

Love,
Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen--You always have that way to make me smile. You have since the first time I met you. It is so good to see how wonderful you are doing--you make me feel like I should be doing more (which I should:-) I would love to meet for lunch or drinks sometime when it works for you. I also have some old pictures that I want to give to you from the PH days.

Continue to do well and push yourself, as well as those of us around you. You are a blessing from heaven for all who know you. Talk with you soon.

Brenda Pfeiff

Anonymous said...

happy valentines day to the best sister in the world.

Anonymous said...

I've just had a chance to get things back together and check up on you Jen. Your progress is superb and I'm very happy you have done so well! Keep it up!