I want to wish you all a wonderful Christmas day!
I feel so happy to be in this moment on this day with such a great family. Being here was so uncertain for so long that I feel like I should be celebrating the end of 2007 with my entire medical team, family, friends, and everyone that has had such a huge spiritual effect on me and who I still have yet to meet!
I feel so happy to be in this moment on this day with such a great family. Being here was so uncertain for so long that I feel like I should be celebrating the end of 2007 with my entire medical team, family, friends, and everyone that has had such a huge spiritual effect on me and who I still have yet to meet!
I had a cup of coffee with a retired friend of mine this past week who really made me think about life. I was watching him and listening to his words and you know what? Do everything that your heart desires (within reason, of course!). You don't want to be one of those "woulda, coulda, shoulda" people, do you? When we retire we eiher need to be talking about the things we have done or are just getting ready to do.
Our elders, parents, coaches, teachers (even politicians, but that is another website!) have a lot to say and offer ways to guiding us. We should try listening this next year and see how we change.
So many of us have the tools we need or want from life, but it's up to us to notice and grab them. You don't need a near death experience to grasp what life is about. However, because of my challenges, I am dancing to a different beat and being guided by the hands around me. That alone makes what is so important visible without even looking.
So many of us have the tools we need or want from life, but it's up to us to notice and grab them. You don't need a near death experience to grasp what life is about. However, because of my challenges, I am dancing to a different beat and being guided by the hands around me. That alone makes what is so important visible without even looking.
Merry Christmas! Be looking for my updated blog and my new information after the first of the year!
Ho Ho Ho,
Jen
P.S. Christy from Dallas, you are on my mind!

10 comments:
Merry Christmas Jennifer! Glad you guys had a good day. I will talk to you again soon. Love YOU! Here is to a wonderful 2008. Love, Shannon
HO HO HO to you too! I hope you guys had a fun holiday. The Whipple, Winters, Poinsett clan survived a blizzard but managed to have a Merry Christmas. We sure have lots to reflect on and much to expect in 2008. Thanks for teaching us about all the important stuff. Love to you, Nick, and Mini-Matt....Mart
Merry Christmas Jen - You and your family been on my mind a lot lately. I want to wish each and every one of you a wonderful Christmas holiday filled with joy!
Peace my friend,
Diane
Merry Christmas Jen! Best to you, Nick and Matthew today! Love from Trina, Stephen & Cameron
Jennifer,
I am glad you had a great Christmas!!! I can't tell you how forward I look to reading the blog..I hope I can take you words of wisdom and use them in my life. It isn't as easy to change as I thought but with the help of your words and God I hope that I will have a new improved attitude in 2008!!! I love you and Thank you for everything you say.
Hi to Nick and little Matthew
Jill F
Wishin' all the best this holiday season...
TB
Wishing you Jen--and your family--Blessings in the NEW YEAR --You are an amazing beautiful young woman--and I am so glad I know you!! I am sure you had a wonderful Christmas--we have had a lot of snow--and getting more tomorrow. Love and a Hug Sweetie Kathy
Jennifer: That is great news about your going back to work! I hope that every day and evening of this holiday season was spent in joy, happiness and friendship. You, Nick, Matthew and the rest of the family deserve the best one ever! May G-d continue to bless you and give you the guidance and courage that you show every day! A very Happy New Year to you! Barbara B.
May God bless you and your family this new year, Jen. This is going to be a great year!!!
love you biggy. i'll be seeing you soon.
Post a Comment