I first want to thank everyone for the comments on my last post. That was a special day for me and all of your comments have really inspired me as well.
This may be a short post but wanted to share some fun information with you all ― the girls . :) I have tried several times this week and have finally accomplished putting on makeup ― by myself.
For anyone who wears makeup, this is such a rewarding experience to be able to do this on your own ― and look normal. :)
The really fun thing this has done for me, besides the obvious, is to never look at things at face value again. The tools that I use for makeup now wouldn't be what would be obvious to others.
Once you start thinking that a pen is not just a pen, a hook is not just a hook, or Velcro is not just Velcro (my new best friend by the way), life starts to open up and can become a lot less mundane.
Enjoy the creativity of what is truly out there ― I am really looking forward to what I can do next week and what God will bring.
Love,
Jen
Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hey girlie - Way to go, Jen!! I know how much makeup means to us gals and it must feel purty durn special to be applying it again. I'm really proud of all the neato tricks you keep learning and the joy you experience in accomplishing them. Each post you write gives me a fresh outlook on my day-to-day activities. Thank you for opening my eyes!
Peace my friend,
Diane
Good Going, Jen!!!! Now I feel left out that I won't get to do your makeup any more. Well, I guess maybe you will still let me do your hair.....Before we know it you will master that one, also.
I hope that I get to see your Mother and Dad this weekend.
You have become Sooooooooo independent we have to get on your calendar over a week out. I am so happy that you have your new wheels are back on the street again.
Talk to you soon,
Cecile
Mother Muffy....checkin' in! Way to go Jen!!! Now, no one, likes makeup better then Bebe and me...(well maybe Cecile).so I do know how important that is...so way to go!! Will see you soon! Either here or there....Say Hi to Moe, Randy and Steve. I got to "dance" with Matt at Zoobelee What a hoot!
You do make my day when you tell of the new things you have accomplished, it does make me stop and reflect on how much we take for granted....how thankful we should be and how the little things in life should not give us "heartburn"!! How we should not "bitch"! But laugh out loud every day about the little joys and make them into big joys. Have a joyous day! Hope today brings a new surprise in your life! Lovin' you bunches. Mother Muffy
Hi Jenny---I love all your posts--and check them every day. I really am amazed at your progress and all that you are learning to do---YOU Go Girl--I am always pulling for you!!Hi to your family------You always make my day brighter...........Love and a hug Kath
How cool Jen!!!!! I know you can do anything you put your mind to...God will continue to give you back your independence and you will be doing things you never thought you would be...
I love you and keep up your fabulous attitude soul sister..
Love and prayers,
Jill KEEP ROCKIN BABE
Jen....Well I love your posts and what they remind me of everyday is not to take myself so seriously. You amaze me everyday and I love how you find the humor in everyday life as well as the joy in the small things that most of us take for granted. I feel so blessed Jen to know you and to learn from you. You are able to speak to all of us through words or example that inspire me, I am so grateful. Luv Ya, Pam
Post a Comment