Friday
Thursday Evening
Today has been hard...Jen had a setback...ulcer in her colon that caused bleeding and some surgery...she is now resting and Nick and Randy are with her at the hospital. the doctor tells us this is all a result of the comprimise her body went through from the initial infection. It was so hard to deal with but we continue to fight for and with her. Randy, his brother Richard, Martha, my sister and Nick were there to speak with the doctor following the procedure. we continure to have faith and are thankful for your prayers..Michelle and Brenda, your roses were so pretty and we have them with us in the waiting room on the table we have camped out on. :> thanks again dear friends for everything..she will be so pleased and honored to read and learn about your support. Hope tomorrow is better...Love, marilyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I am wishing and praying every day for you and I hope that it brings some peace.. I love jen and I only hope for a quick recovery from here. She is a strong woman with a family and a hubby to support her and Randy and Marlyn I am praying every day for ya'll and I love you all. Jen is a survivour!!
Love
Jamie
Marilyn - I just wanted to say thanks for all of the updates. Jennifer is so lucky to have you all and all of this support on this site is so amazing. Tell her to keep fighting. We're praying for all of you!
Kirsten Pruitt
We continue to pray daily for Jen. We are so encouraged with the good signs, and we know the fear of the new challenges must be almost unbearable. We so enjoyed our visit with you last week, and we will be back. We love you all so much and will continue to raise Jen and all the family up in prayer as many times a day as we can. Love, The Spence Family
Dear ones,
Ketrin is keeping me posted on your beautiful and precious Jenny. I know your hearts are heavy, but please know that so many people are praying for you and your family. No one can say or do anything to lessen your burden or worry, but the power of prayer by so many can be an amazing healer. Love to you all - LeMoyne Odell
Jenny,
Our continued love, support, and prayers go out to you this day and everyday until you fully recover. We are thinking of you often and know that your kind soul and spirit will give you the strength you need to overcome the trials that lie ahead. To the rest of the family, know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you guys!! Vicki and Whitney
My thoughts and prayers are with all of you, always. Thank you for setting this up, I am checking it daily for updates.
Please remember, if God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. Please let me know if you need anything.
God Bless,
Christy
Tell her cute younger brother, Hi!
Although this is my 1st post, I check this site out daily. My thoughts and prayers are with Jenn and the Whipple family.
Your family is so tight, its amazing and inspiring.
Get well, Chane!!!
Tony B
Marilyn, Randy, Matt, Ryan,
How strange it is that the very technology that sometimes drives me to distraction can suddenly bring such closeness.
Jenny is in our thoughts and our prayers, as are all of you. Thru the years we have shared so many ups and downs with these kids of ours and we have always survived them. This will be no different!! If there is anything that Dave and I can do at this end to help you out please let us know. Chris and Cayte are more than willing also...Chris said that you and Randy are taking turns going back and forth..Yardwork?? We are more than happy to help you out! Please Ask.
We send our love.....Dave, Cathy, Chris and Cayte
Cecile and I left today with such a heavy heart that there was nothing we could do or say that would help lighten the heavy burden you all are feeling. Jen is such a fighter! Our prayers and thoughts are with all of you.
Love,
Ann
Post a Comment