Saturday
Saturday Morning
The docotr told us this morning that the bleeding situation from yesterday has subsided some ...they are going to conitnue to monitor this very closely of course as they don't want to perform surgery...but tell us that they are hopful that she will be able to maintain and the bleeding will control itself. She is very awake today...waved at her Uncle Richard and is trying to talk to us...which is frustrating do to the breathing tube. Again, thanks so much for all of the words of support....more later....Marilyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Thankful for the positive update. I have been reflecting this morning on the value of a close and loving family and circle of friends such as that illuminated in this blog. We'll continue to be faithful in our prayers as Jennifer continues to "get her fight on". Love, Patty
Hi Jen, Today is a happy day for everyone since you are feeling better. Think of all of us surrounding you right now. That's where we are! Love you so much, Judy
Oh,that news made me feel better. I had such a heavy heart for all of you when Ann and I left the hospital on Friday. Hopefully the bleeding has subsided and Jen will continue to improve everyday. It is so encouraging to know that Jen is becoming more alert each day. She is so fortunate to have her loving family and all her wonderful,loving and caring friends to support her as she fights this incredible battle. My prayers are with all of you each and every day. Please call me if there is anything I can do to help.
Love,
Cecile
Hi Jen its your Uncle Randy. I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you day and night up here in Wichita, along with everyone else. I just talked to Martha and she said you had a better day today than yesterday. That is what I have been wanting to hear. One step at a time. Remember that old saying, A journey of 1000 miles starts with the first step. Or that other saying, She sells sea shells down by the sea shore. This last saying doesnt have anything to do with you, I am just trying to get a smile on your face or maybe a small laugh. Jen, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Love Randy.
Jen – you are the best friend anyone could ever ask for. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. - ALH
Dearest Jen,
Two of the Muffy's are on their way to see you, they are bringing hugs and kisses from all of us and the deepest collective mothering you can get from a group of old friends. I want to be there so bad, and I will be at the end of this month. Heard you were breathing better...so happy because I want to see you talk when I get there. Dear Sweet One, hang in there and heal. Unconditional love is your's from soo many people. Nick I love to read your posts, it makes me believe in true young love, oh how precious that is for both of you. There is nothing like it in the whole world, if we could bottle it....we would never have to work! LOL. Know you have my love and continued prayers today and always. Love Mother Muffy
Hi Jen!! You are the strongest person I have ever met! I look forward to seeing your smile every morning and can't wait until you can start jabbering back to me. The Doctors are all really positive and amazed how great you are doing!! Your Nick is one special guy...I love you, Martha
Post a Comment